Recruiter (Contract) - New York, NY
Headquartered in the UK, our client is an established leader among international engineering consultancy firms and they are looking for a talented Recruiter to join their team on Contract. In order to be considered for this position, you must be available immediately.
- Diverse and creative industry
- Award-winning global firm
- Strong career prospects based off success
You will work as part of the HR team, recruiting for junior to mid-level openings in all areas of the business. You will be required to manage full-life cycle recruitment, maintain the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and manage relationships with external vendors as required.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of internal and agency experience, with an interest in different industry backgrounds. The hiring manager is looking for extremely pro-active recruiters who get excited about building relationships and partnering with the business. You will be comfortable working in fast-paced environments, and have the ability to work autonomously if needed:
You will have:
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition or Recruitment
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and other Applicant Tracking Systems
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Interest in Engineering is preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree
For further details please contact Priyanka Krishnan-D’Souza on email@example.com. Job Code PKD/14641.