Our client is a global investment firm looking to hire a highly motivated Equities Recruiter to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment. This person will work on a number of simultaneous projects with minimal supervision and must be able to adapt quickly and smoothly to new challenges as they arise.
- Managing full life-cycle recruiting process
- Sourcing potential and developing a continual pipeline of candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, extensive name generation research and relationship building
- Building relationships with candidates to understand their key motivations and assess cultural fit
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders to design the closing process
- Developing and managing relationships with recruiting search firms, both contingency and retained
- Strong educational background
- At least 4 years of prior corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience, including sourcing and full life-cycle recruiting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- ATS/CTS experience including tracking and managing candidates
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent analytical skills, with strong attention to detail and exceptional follow-through
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.