Based in Hong Kong, our client is looking for a dedicated Recruiter to join the team covering Hong Kong with some regional scope.
• International US firm
• Recruitment up to manager level
• Asia Pacific role with 50% travel around the region
Reporting to the Director of Operations for Asia, you would be responsible for managing recruitment independently up to manager level hires covering the end to end cycle including sourcing candidates through various channels to meet the business needs, working closely with business leaders to guide and assist them, translate workforce plans of each business unit into recruitment strategies to implement in a creative and cost-effective timely manner, staffing reports and metrics and assist in the development and implementation of new HR programs and processes. You will have one direct report, a Recruitment Coordinator, who you will need to train and manage. The main area of recruitment will be sales positions such as sales managers, operation roles, administration, and other roles as needed.
To be successful in this role, you must have solid end-to-end recruitment experience and be willing to cover Asia Pacific with up to 50% travel. Fluent English and Putonghua is a must.
In addition to this we are also looking for:
• Minimum 6 years of HR experience in an MNC and degree qualified
• Strong communication skills in English and Putonghua
• Proactive, detail-oriented, sense of urgency, independent but a team-player, strong time management, project management skills, solid interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and partners
For further details please contact Dena Haron on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code DH/12641
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.