A Tech/Fin firm is looking a resourceful, and passionate Recruiter to be based in New York City to support their fast-growing business.
- Exciting, fast growing Start-up
- Strong career prospects based on success
- Stable and collaborative environment
Reporting into the HR lead for the US, you will manage the end to end recruitment process. Handling between 5 to 10 openings at any given time, you will work closely with the business to determine needs, provide recommendations on the recruitment strategy, utilize technology and creative sourcing techniques, screen and interview candidates, manage the interview process and extend offers.
The ideal candidate has a solid background recruiting technology professional’s in a corporate environment. The hiring manager is looking for extremely pro-active recruiters who get excited about building relationships and partnering with the business. You will be comfortable working in fast-paced, multi-tasking environments, and have the ability to work autonomously if needed:
- 3 to 5 years of corporate recruitment experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- In-depth IT recruitment experience in either a software/technology, media, or financial services firm
- A Bachelor’s degree
For further details please contact Priyanka Krishnan-D'Souza at email@example.com. Job Code PKD/13944