Our client is mobile banking platform that is redesigning banking for the 21st century. They are looking for a proactive Recruiting Partner for their US team in New York.
- Fast growing company
- $3.5 billion valuation
- Full life-cycle recruiting
We are looking for someone with varied experience working with a range of Legal, Marketing, Operations and Finance roles. Seeking someone who can operate with a high degree of autonomy while collaborating globally; working with cutting edge technologies, and getting things done while striving for constant growth, personally and professionally.
You must have:
- At least 2 years experience in recruiting, preferably experience hiring Finance and Banking positions or an agency background
- A track-record of owning end-to-end recruitment processes, with an emphasis on extraordinary candidate experience
- Understand talent acquisition is a numbers game and therefore you bring an analytical approach to tackling hiring problems
- Know how to balance the different requirements of selling, partnering and challenging your key internal stakeholders
For further details please contact Abby Judelman on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code AJ/15805.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.