Our client is a large law firm looking for a Recruitment Advisor to join the team.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, you will have operational responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment of Business Services staff. You will work closely with hiring managers throughout every stage of the process including sourcing, screening, setting up interviews and generating offers. You will work on a direct resourcing strategy as well as liaising with agencies. You will be part of a larger recruitment team and will support the lateral and trainee recruitment teams in their peak efforts. The firm is also implementing a new recruitment system in the spring and you will play an active part in testing and implementing the system.
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
• Previous recruitment experience within a professional services environment.
• Experience with direct recruitment within the legal sector
• A bachelor’s degree or higher
• Excellent listening skills
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
• A professional approach
• Ability to work with demanding professionals and use strong influencing skills where necessary
For further details please contact Jaime Marks on +44 7482 187 797 or send me your details on email@example.com.
Job Code: JGM/12639
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.