Our client is a global law firm looking for a Recruitment Advisor to join their in-house HR team.
You will support the firm with regards to permanent, fixed term and temporary recruitment across their national offices.
- Provide recruitment advice, recommendations, and regular feedback to Line Managers, Heads of Departments and Partners regarding their resourcing needs.
- Recruit business services and legal support staff ensuring the recruitment of the best candidates who are suitably qualified and experienced and will bring a good knowledge of their area and new skills to the firm.
- Responsible for adherence to the firm's recruitment procedure including (but not limited to) recruitment requisition sign-off, production of up to date job descriptions, salary benchmarking, and guidance with regard to interview questions, prior to the commencement of any recruitment.
- Work collaboratively with the wider resourcing team and/or the wider HR team to help develop the recruitment strategy for the departments.
- Facilitate quarterly meetings with Heads of Department and annual resource planning across Business Services and Fee Earner departments.
- Conduct and facilitate interviews as part of the recruitment process as appropriate.
- Recruitment of contract, temporary and fixed-term staff and act as HR point of contact for the duration of their contract.
- Ensure all recruitment, new joiner and leaver documentation is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experienced resourcing professional with previous legal or professional services experience.
- Excellent IT administration and organisation skills.
- Able to use initiative and flexible in thinking and approach.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive and resilient.
- Integrity and discretion.
- Evidence of strong project management skills.
- Client focused.
- Strong team player essential.
- Commercially astute.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Ability to inspire confidence and respect at all levels.
For further information please contact Agata Staszewska at email@example.com