Our client is a mid-sized financial services organisation looking to hire an Associate Recruitment Business Partner.
- London based
- Reporting to Head of Recruitment Partnering
This role focuses on proactively identifying and developing a pipeline of talent for our key business units with a focus on direct sourcing for either the administration or the Sales and Account Management departments.
The Recruitment Business Partner is required to have a level of commercial awareness suitable for providing strategic advice to all levels, up to and including EXCO level. A critical element of the role involves bringing about efficiencies to ensure best practice of the hiring process and improving the quality of hire whilst reducing cost.
- Stakeholder Management and Business Partnering
- Candidate Attraction and Resourcing
- Agency and Internal Relationships
- Reporting and Systems
We are ideally looking for someone with a proven recruitment experience required in an agency capacity, clear and effective communication & stakeholder management skills. You will have ability to articulate and understand the specific role requirements, as well as highly developed interview skills and telephone manner. In addition, we are looking for:
- Familiarity with current sourcing techniques and ability to remain current with developing. techniques and skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple searches with varying priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage work requests working to tight timescales whilst maintaining quality.
- Ability to deliver a recruitment service in line with the agreed service levels.
- Experience of recruiting sales and account management positions would be a strong asset.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska at firstname.lastname@example.org. #AS1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data