Are you looking to work in a global business? Do you want to shape your career in an environment that delivers a mix of training and development with autonomous working? Due to the continued growth of our US business, we are looking to add an ambitious, driven and motivated Researcher to our team in London.
This role will develop along the path to an Associate Recruiter position.
Elliott Scott HR is a global HR recruitment firm with offices in New York, London, Hong Kong, Singapore, India and Sao Paulo. We provide a boutique style service where building long term relationships with our clients and candidates is paramount. In this role, you will work closely with your local London team, while also receiving support from your colleagues around the globe.
We are looking to hire a high-performing individual who is eager to learn and develop relationships, work within a variety of industries and help us expand our business throughout the UK and broader EMEA region. At a high level, the role will include: Talent Search & Screening, Talent Mapping, Vendor Management, Market/Industry Mapping, Market Research, Benchmarking, Candidate calling, Networking and Event Coordinating.
The Researcher role is a great way to learn about the world of HR and you will gain great exposure to our HR community.
- Daily review and screening of resumes from our offshore formatting team
- Take research briefs and partner with consultants to develop strong candidate pipelines
- Research candidate profiles using LinkedIn and our database
- Create and manage job adverts
- Own internal database updating.
- Update and maintain candidate information
- Schedule and coordinate interviews or meetings
- Map out organisations and targeted vacancies
- Effective candidate management through regular update calls and meetings.
- Assist with financial and sales support tasks as needed
- Manage office logistics and administration
- Partner with senior leadership on local and global marketing initiatives/events
- Collaborate with other global Researchers to provide operational and administrative support to the Elliott Scott Group
- Provide efficient support and ad hoc duties as needed to the global Elliott Scott Group
- Work with your UK office colleagues to plan regular social events and celebrations!
We Are Looking For:
- University degree
- A team player
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Self-awareness and openness to feedback
- Ability to solve problems, complete tasks and work autonomously
- Professional phone etiquette and written communication skills
- Confidence to work under tight deadlines
- Strong interest in learning all about Recruiting and HR!
We are happy to take on a bright graduate who is interested in starting their career in HR, Sales or an individual with prior data research experience and strong analytical skills.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.