Duties & responsibilities:
• Partner with internal recruiters to manage full life-cycle recruiting process for various businesses.
• Interface with third party vendors, candidates, and colleagues to schedule phone interviews, video conference interviews, and onsite interviews.
• Maintain and track candidate pipelines in a web-based applicant tracking system
• Liaise with business to collect feedback and identify next steps for candidates
• Create offer documents and communicate with candidates through pre-onboarding process
• Participate in recruiting and HR projects including candidate tracking and process documentation
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Prior internship or full-time experience working in a professional environment
• Experience in a recruiting or HR capacity is a plus but not required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, experience with Outlook meeting requests a plus but not required
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: GT/15113
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.