Our client is a market leader in its industry and a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an energetic and results driven HR professional to join their recruitment team.
• Best practice recruitment practice
• Fast paced environment
• Great senior management exposure
Supporting the Regional Recruitment Director, you will be responsible for managing the recruitment process for all levels of hiring. You will play a key part in ensuring the recruitment process runs smoothly and efficiently from JD formatting to applicant tracking to interview arrangement to onboarding coordination. To be successful in this role, you must have solid project management experience ideally gained from a recruitment supporting role. You would also needs to be hands on and be flexible when required.
In addition, we are also looking for:
• Proven administrative experience with strong organisational and time management skills
• Outstanding communication skills in Cantonese is a must with fluency in Mandarin and English would be advantageous
• Minimum of 3 years of HR Administrative or Coordination experience
For further details please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code HM/13961
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.