A leading financial services firm is looking to hire a talented Coordinator to support the Recruitment Team. This position will be based at the firm’s US headquarters in Manhattan.
- Leading financial services firm
- Reputable and global brand
- 6-month contract
Working within the recruitment team in the Human Resources division, you will assist with the full-cycle recruitment and onboarding for all new-hires in the US. This is a great opportunity to get heavily involved with most aspects of the recruitment process from resume screening, monitoring the Talent Applicant System, scheduling and conducting interviews and reference checks.
Please apply if you have at least two years’ experience working in a recruitment coordinator role. Ideally you have worked in financial services and are familiar with a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment. Exceptional attention to detail, time management and strong communication skills are a must. In addition you must have:
- At least 2 years in a recruitment coordinator role
- Strong computer skills in MS Office to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel. Experience working with HRIS/ATS/other HR Technology a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in HR management or Business Administration
- Must be available immediately
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena at email@example.com. Job Code RJ/13478.