A regional leading investment firm is currently looking for a contract recruitment coordinator to join their HR Operations team to assist with recruitment coordination within the region.
• Regional exposure
• Excellent learning opportunities
• Fast moving, highly professional work environment
Reporting to the HR Operations Manager based in Singapore, you will be supporting the end-to-end operational aspects of the recruitment process. This would include, but not limited to, posting of job advertisements, interview scheduling, running of assessment centres, and managing the recruitment systems. You are also the contact point for any logistical matters between the candidates, vendors, and hiring managers. Additionally, you may be roped into other recruitment projects as and when required.
To be successful in this role, you should have some HR coordination experience ideally in a fast-paced environment. Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask is important in order to handle the complex and high volume nature of the role. You must have excellent communication skills, be deadline and solutions oriented, and be able to work independently.
Additionally, you will also have the following –
• University educated with a degree in Human Resources or other business related degree
• Minimum of three years’ HR experience in an MNC
• Possess excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
• Knowledge of MS Office applications and recruitment system
• Working experience in Singapore
For further details please contact Jiemin Xu on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code JX/13498
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1549091
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.