Our client is a leading global professional services company looking to hire a Recruitment Coordinator.
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to take their first step into a leading global law firm.
Someone on this role will be responsible for coordinating activities and processes in support of lateral partner hiring and integration for the firm’s European offices.
- Support all phases of the lateral partner and counsel recruitment process for the Firm’s European offices, and other offices as necessary. This will include arranging interviews, collating and disseminating feedback and coordinating all steps in the hiring process with the Office Managing Partners and others across the Firm.
- Correspond with lateral partner and counsel candidates to schedule interview dates and times, coordinates information for candidates and interviewers, and collates feedback for
- Coordinate the processing of all applications and introductions of lateral partner and counsel candidates for the Firm’s European offices.
- As directed, supports the lateral partner and counsel recruitment process for candidates for other offices, including creating and communicating schedules, handling logistics, and tracking feedback in a timely manner as
- Supports all activities in connection with a lateral partner’s or counsel’s arrival to the European office s and integration, including pre-arrival meetings and orientation
- Coordinates with all practice office and global administrative teams involved in the pre-arrival, on-boarding and integration process
Skills, Education & Education Required:
- Possess exceptional organisational skills to manage time, prioritise and handle multiple deadlines;
- Bachelor’s degree
- Have strong attention to detail;
- Have the ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines;
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and
- Strong computer and technical skills, including MS-Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Exceptional judgment and ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information with appropriate
The role will best suit a fast paced, ambitious and proactive individual who has a strong academic track record and some basic recruitment co-ordination, administrative or HR experience. Would also suit a recent graduate who wants to develop their career in Human Resources.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.