Recruitment Coordinator – New York City
Are you looking to work in a global business? Do you want to shape your career in an environment that delivers a mix of training and development with autonomous working? Due to the continued growth of our US business, we are looking to add an ambitious, driven and motivated Recruitment Coordinator to our team in New York City.
- Fun office in the heart of Manhattan
- Small and dynamic team
- We are growing!
We are looking to hire a high-performing individual who is eager to learn and develop relationships, work within a variety of industries and help us expand our business throughout the US region. At a high level, the Recruitment Coordinator will perform tasks related to: Talent Search & Screening, Talent Mapping, Vendor Management, Market/Industry Mapping, Market Research, Benchmarking, Networking and Event Coordinating.
- Lead the ongoing relationship with our offshore talent sourcing team
- Daily review and screening of resumes from our offshore formatting team
- Take research briefs and partner with consultants to develop strong candidate pipelines
- Research candidate profiles using LinkedIn and our database
- Create and manage job adverts
- Own internal database coding and registration procedures
- Schedule and coordinate interviews or meetings
- Map out organizations and targeted vacancies
- Assist with financial and sales support tasks as needed
- Manage office logistics and administration
- Partner with senior leadership on local and global marketing initiatives/events
- Collaborate with other global Researchers to provide operational and administrative support to the Elliott Scott Group
- Provide efficient support and ad hoc duties as needed to the global Elliott Scott Group
- Work with your NYC office colleagues to plan regular social events and celebrations!
We Are Looking For:
- A team player
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Self-awareness and open to feedback
- Ability to solve problems, complete tasks and work autonomously
- Confidence to work under tight deadlines
- Strong interesting in learning all about Recruiting and HR!
For further details please contact Priyanka Krishnan-D'Souza: firstname.lastname@example.org PKD/15267b #LI-PK1
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.