Due to growth, a leading financial services firm is looking to hire a talented Coordinator to support the lateral recruitment team. This position will be based at the firm’s US headquarters in Stamford CT.
- Leading financial services firm
- Reputable and global brand
- Strong career prospects based on success
Working within the recruitment team in the Human Resources division, you will provide support for the lateral recruitment team. This is a new headcount and a great opportunity to get heavily involved with most aspects of the recruitment process from delivering strategy, arranging recruitment event logistics, providing on-site support during seminars and events, coordinate interviews, maintain the career website, monitor the Talent Applicant System and liaise with internal and external clients and vendors.
Please apply if you have at least two years’ experience working in a recruitment coordinator role. Ideally you have worked in financial services and are familiar with a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment. You will be supporting three people, so exceptional attention to details, time management and strong communication skills are a must. In addition you must have:
- At least 2 years in a coordination role
- Analytical and comfortable with data input and reporting
- Ability to build strong relationships using a high level of customer service
- A Bachelor’s degree