A global construction company is looking for an experienced and hands on Recruitment Manager –
- Attract, assess and deliver highly engaged talent to the business
- Responsible for end to end recruitment process management
- Reduce agency spend
- Partnering with internal and external parties
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for all recruitment in Australia. This is an individual contributor position.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A willingness to be hands on is essential as well as a proven track record in being able to build strong relationships. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills. In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
- Over 10 years of recruitment experience - internal recruitment experience is a plus
- Experience of recruiting blue collar workers is a MUST
- Must be able to work independently and proactively
- Ability to work in a fast paced and mid-high volume environment
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference – FW/13062.
Fay Welch, Director
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1433138
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.