We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate Recruitment Lead to oversee and manage the UK Recruitment team on a 12 month fixed term contract. This is a challenging and exciting time for our department and we require someone who is very competent with managing a team of over 10. The focus of the role will be to develop and manage the existing team and confidently steer them through a time of transition. You’ll need to deliver robust and efficient recruitment solutions to support the needs of our evolving business.
There will be scope to make continuous process improvements and really get stuck into wider business and team projects. This is a fast-paced role that requires an individual who is naturally pro-active, can work autonomously and reacts well to change. You’ll be a natural leader and relish people management.
- People Management:
- Coaching and mentoring the Recruitment team to deliver the resource solutions and plans across the UK business.
- Constantly review and manage team capacity, implement changes as and when required
- Review and oversee structure and resources, propose plans for reform where necessary
- Responsible for recruiting and retaining talent in to the Recruitment team
- Motivate, lead and inspire creating a fun and collaborative work environment
- mplement and ensure delivery of team strategy and operational plans
- Stakeholder Relationship & Collaboration:
- Work alongside the HR team, you will support them in management of recruitment activity as well as supporting key projects that maybe led by them such as succession plans for all parts of the business
- You will also, when required support Global HR Business Partners to provide pragmatic, commercial recruitment and talent pipelining advice and support to the line managers, drawing on regional recruitment contacts, in order to provide a world class recruitment service.
- Participate in broader, HR wide projects in line with our HR plan and strategy across the group
- Partner with Recruitment Managers in other locations to drive the teams towards global ways of working
- Work closely with functions leaders and HRBPs to establish resourcing forecast for the year ahead
- Work with the HR Directors to understand their needs for MI and deliver regular, concise reports – anticipate and exceed expectations
- Develop reliable and trusted partnerships with external suppliers. Review suppliers and manage ongoing relationship, hosting reviews and assessing MI and performance to ensure ROI
- Build external network with industry peers, leverage these relationships to pull on industry best practice and sharing of knowledge
- Budget Management
- Operational Recruitment
- Expected Behaviours
- A strong people leader with empathy and able to build trusting relationship easily
- You will be very comfortable with change and able to manage a team effectively through a time of change
- You’ll be passionate about your role, people and delivering a great service to the business and candidates
- You’ll always be striving for improvement in what you and your team are delivering
For further information please contact Kirstin MacLaren on email@example.com.