Our client is a market leader its industry and a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an energetic and results driven recruitment professional to join their growing HR team.
• Exciting brand new regional recruitment lead role
• Excellent recruitment projects exposure
• Strategic and hands on recruitment
Reporting to a dynamic Regional Head of HR based in Hong Kong, you will play a key role in managing the recruitment functions in the region across 7 countries. As such you will need to work closely with business leaders to guide and assist them, translate workforce plans of each business unit into recruitment strategies to implement in a creative and cost-effective timely manner in the recruitment function.
In additional, you will be the source of ideas for designing a strong candidate experience from employer branding, recruitment process all the way to on boarding. Since the HR team is still growing you will need to be strategic and be hands on at the same time. We are looking for a passionate recruitment professional who has strong track record in a recruitment partner role. To be successful in this role, you will need to have worked in a fast paced environment and to have a strong commercial mindset.
Apart from the mentioned, we are also looking for:
• A recruitment leader with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
• Outstanding communication skills in English, Mandarin is a must
• A recruitment leader who is comfortable to be hands on
• Successful track record in partnering with senior stakeholders
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on th(at)elliottscotthr.com
Job Code TH/13264
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.