A major international bank with an unrivalled reputation across its markets is looking for a Recruitment Manager with strong client management skills and expert knowledge of the banking recruitment market to support several of its portfolios.
- High profile international bank
- Team management
- Fast moving, dynamic work environment
This position will have responsibility to work closely with the sourcing team for all recruitment activities in Philippines for the assigned portfolios. Using a mixture of direct sourcing, internal referrals and agency hiring methods you will be required to build strong relationships with both internal business leaders and agency contacts. Acting as a recruitment business partner, you will oversee the full recruitment cycle from establishing recruitment needs to identifying, attracting and recruiting the best talent in the market.
To be successful in this role you should have outstanding relationship and client management skills, possessing a track record of facing off to senior stakeholders within the business. You should have strong project management skills to support strategic initiatives on top of day to day recruitment activities and be able to work in an every changing environment. You will also have the following –
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related business subjects
- Minimum eight years’ recruitment experience, either from an in-house or agency background
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English with the confidence and gravitas to face to off to senior management
- Certification in Targeted Selection Interviewing (TSI)
For further details, please email your CV to Jiemin Xu at email@example.com
Job Code JX/12735
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1549091
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.