Our client is a mid-sized global law firm with an increasingly international alignment.¡¡This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced recruiter looking for an opportunity to gain project management experience as well as work in legal recruitment. The firm recently hired a new head of recruitment, who wants to gain an in-depth understanding of how the regional offices around the UK are conducting their recruitment. This person will report directly to the head of recruitment and help to streamline recruitment processes through the UK as well as recruiter lawyers for the London office. This role is for a 6-9 month contract.
- Work closely with the Head of Recruitment on streamlining the recruitment process throughout the UK
- Work with recruitment staff in regional offices to understand their recruitment processes
- Provide input to the broader strategic talent agenda
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience of end-to-end recruitment process
- Knowledge of relevant UK employment law as it pertains to recruitment
- Flexibility to work an environment with different operating models in different locations
- Experience of using social media and digital media tools for recruitment
- Experience working with an application tracking system like Taleo preferred but not required
- Ability to take a consultative approach
For further details please contact Jaime Marks at firstname.lastname@example.org.