My client is a top law firm looking to hire a Recruitment Manager. This is a great opportunity for a senior recruitment advisor or officer looking to take the next step in their career.
The role will have responsibility for all recruitment across business services and fee earners including graduates and all the way up to partners across EMEA. There will also be an opportunity to get involved in more strategic projects with the opportunity to drive change across the firm and influence the way the firm attracts talent as well as a focus on providing a positive candidate experience.
- Manage recruitment through the entire lifecycle from initial requisition, sourcing, attraction, selection and through to offer
- Drive direct sourcing and continue to develop innovative ways to attract talent
- Pro-actively develop and maintain talent pipeline in order to fill roles quickly
- Build and develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Review internal processes and improve efficiency where appropriate
- Maintain local market knowledge regarding best-practice
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers
- Review and actively manage the PSL across EMEA
- Line management of 3 direct reports
Please note that my client is specifically looking for candidates with a legal background.
- Previous recruitment experience in a law firm
- Experience of recruitment performance measurement and target metrics
- Previous experience with employer branding, talent attraction and social media
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with stakeholders of levels
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working individually and contributing to a team
- Excellent organisational skills, administrative skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Flexible and pro-active approach to work
- Advanced level of proficiency in Excel and Applicant Tracking Systems
For further information please contact Jaime Marks on firstname.lastname@example.org