Our client is global professional services organisation looking to hire an interim Recruitment Project Manager to join their team for 3 to 6 month contract.
The purpose of this role will be to act as a subject matter expert to deliver recruitment projects needed to build a solid foundation for recruitment best practice and candidate experience. You will be responsible for managing projects such as:
- Creating a hiring manager and interviewer toolkit
- Developing a recruitment best practice toolkit
- Developing a programme for interview skills at all levels
- Identifying suppliers for pre-employment screening opportunities across EMEA, then managing the project to outsource this process
- Working with L&D team to develop and improve the induction programme
- Drive quality and consistency in the approach to selection and assessment through up-skilling hiring managers and aligning hiring decisions to the competencies expected
- Working with the recruitment team to enhance the candidate experience
We are looking for someone with a strong experience in an in-house recruitment role, ideally with professional or financial services organisations. You will have a proven experience of delivering similar projects, leading improvements to the business through the development of quality services, processes. In addition, we are also looking for:
- Experience of vendor management, RFIs, RPFs or outsourcing projects would be beneficial
- Credibility and confidence to take the lead in running projects and managing stakeholders in a demanding environment
- Experience of working in a complex matrix environment and creating client focussed culture
For further information please contact Débora Lima da Cunha at email@example.com. #LI-DCI
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.