My client is a mid-sized financial services organisation looking to hire a Recruitment Researcher.
This role focuses on proactively identifying and developing a pipeline of candidates for ongoing roles within the banks Risk and Credit functions.
A large proportion of the duties revolve around proactively sourcing talent using LinkedIn and other job board CV searches. The outcome being to provide long lists of candidates to the Technology Recruitment Business Partnering team for each of their roles.
Added to this there will be an element of project work, internal vacancy promotion, resource planning, networking and interview scheduling.
The role is intended to be developed under the supervision of the Senior Recruitment Business Partner and will offer a structured career progression path to becoming a Recruitment Business Partner.
Skills & Experience
- Proven recruitment resourcing experience from a search agency or Technology agency.
- Ability to articulate and understand the specific role requirements.
- Demonstrable telephone interview experience.
- Significant research and candidate generation experience.
- Familiarity with current sourcing techniques and ability to remain current with developing methods, alongside the ability to manage multiple searches with varying priorities.
- Experience of working to tight timescales whilst maintaining quality.
For further information please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org