Our client is a leading international law firms looking to hire a Partner Recruiting & Integration Senior Advisor.
A person in this role will be responsible for supporting all phases of the lateral partner and counsel recruiting process for the UK and other European offices. Key Responsibilities include:
- Engaging and liaising with all relevant stakeholders for each hire, taking the job briefs and working closely with the managers to build business cases.
- Engaging with Partner level candidates and ensure they have a best in class experience
- Managing searches and candidate interviews
- Arranging all interviews, collating and disseminating feedback and coordinating all steps in the hiring process with the Office Managing Partner(s), Local Department Chairs, Global Department Chairs, Practice Group Chairs, and sponsoring partners.
- Ensuring effective communication and status updates with the relevant stakeholders and Firm and administrative leadership.
- Supporting all activities in connection with a lateral partner’s arrival to the Firm’s European offices and integration, including pre-arrival meetings and orientation schedules.
- Ensuring timely and accurate tracking of all candidate activity on the relevant system
- In coordination with the Business Development department, supporting the arrangement of lateral partner visits to other Latham offices for integration purposes.
We are ideally looking for someone with previous experience in hiring partners or senior-level professionals into professional or financial services organisation. Previous experience in legal sector will be preferable.
In addition we are looking for candidates who:
- Exhibit well developed and professional interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact and communicate effectively with clients and staff at all organizational levels of the fire
- Are able to take initiative and work both independently and in a team environment with a customer service focus
- Have strong attention to detail
- The ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with appropriate discretion
- Organizational skills needed to manage time well, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of typical work processes performed daily in an office environment
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: AS/16077
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.