Our client is a prestigious luxury house with a strong presence in APAC.
• Regional role
• HR and communication hybrid position
• Career advancement opportunities
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, this role comprises of corporate communications and HR projects. You will be responsible for all regional internal communication adaptation including employer branding, group announcements, intranet revamp, and events. This role will require you to work very closely with senior stakeholders such as Country General Managers as well as HR teams across the region.
We are looking for a hybrid candidate who has relevant corporate communications experience gained from multinational or multi-cultural companies with a solid understand and would suit someone who has a strong interest in HR. We need someone who is creative and the drive to lead the communication initiatives. In addition, the following attributes would be fundamental to be successful in the role and candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior HR Specialist.
• Degree qualification
• Min. 6 years of HR generalist with a focus in internal communications or employee relations; or corporate communications experience with a good understanding of HR
• Native English language skills both in speaking and in writing; and fluency in the Chinese language preferably in both Cantonese and Mandarin
• An all-rounded individual who will enjoy both managing events as well as compiling reports and design work at the desk
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code 13224
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.