Our client is a prestigious luxury house with a strong presence in APAC. We are looking for a passionate Employee Engagement professional to join a well-stablished team.
- Regional role
- Engagement and communication hybrid position
- Career advancement opportunities
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, this role comprises of employee engagement and corporate communications as well as HR projects. You will be responsible for the design and execution of regional employee engagement strategy. Specifically, Reporting to Senior Manager, you will drive different employee engagement activities through a range of projects including performance management, cultural change and CSR. You will build relationships and collaborate across the business to understand and meet employee engagement requirements, whilst providing high levels of internal customer service. You will partner with HR and business to understand and meet the employee engagement needs of differing business areas; you will also be confident liaising with and presenting to senior stakeholders while working closely with other teams and areas within the business; you will be highly motivated with an enthusiasm for employee engagement and a desire to seek out new ways to engage with employees.
Ideally we are looking for a strong employee engagement professional who has relevant corporate communications experience gained from multinational or multi-cultural companies. We need someone who is creative and the drive to lead the engagement initiatives. In addition, the following attributes would be fundamental to be successful in the role:
- Degree qualification
- Min. 6 years of HR generalist with a focus in employee engagement or internal communications; or corporate communications experience with an excellent understanding of HR
- Native English language skills both in speaking and in writing; and fluency in the Chinese language preferably in both Cantonese and Mandarin
- An all-rounded individual who will enjoy both managing events as well as compiling reports and design work at the desk
Candidates with less experience will be considered for an HR Specialist.
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send your details to email@example.com.
Job Code 13224
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.