Our client is a well-known international travel-related internet company with strong market presence in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
• Based in HK with regional responsibilities
• Looking for an insightful business partner
• Change management
• Initially 6-month contract with potential to change permanent
Working closely with the APAC General Manager in Hong Kong and the Global HR Director in London, this is a strategic yet operational HR generalist role based in Hong Kong, covering Hong Kong, China, Japan, Singapore and Australia. You will work in a small team and be responsible for the areas of employee relations, organization design, rewards and HR projects. You will act as business partner to the senior management team across various business units of the business and provide commercial HR solutions in a professional, friendly and efficient manner.
We are looking for an insightful HR professional with a minimum of 5 years’ generalist experience. You will be strong in building relationships with senior line managers, and experience working with Westernized corporate cultures is highly beneficial.
In addition we are also looking for:
• Degree qualification or above
• Knowledge of labour laws and practices in Hong Kong; knowledge of China and other Asian country laws and legislation an advantage
• Personable and friendly, collaborative approach
• Language fluency in English and Chinese
For further details please contact Gladys Kung at +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com
Job Code GK/14787
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.