Our client, a leading global provider in the maritime industry is looking for highly motivated HR Business Partner in Singapore. The HR Business Partner will provide HR consultation and provide support to management and employees across assigned the APAC region.
- Fast and dynamic working environment
- High People engagement
- Industry leader
- Act as single point of contact for managers and employees, working closely with the stakeholders to improve business performance
- Monitor and support employee’s experience and engagement in the region and Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Develop and administer various human resources plans and programs for all company personnel in assigned region
- Develop, recommend, and implement HR policies and procedures and participate in meetings
Ideally, you should have 8 to 10 years of experience, preferably gained from Heavy machineries, Maritime or oil and gas industries. In addition, you should have the following:
- Degree qualification (preferably in Human Resource) or above
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- A proactive and independent individual
For further details please contact Hazel Kok by sending in your CV to email@example.com quoting job code.
Job Code HK/33080
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1879619
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.