Our client, a Global Fast Moving Consumer Goods company is looking for a motivated Regional HR Business Partner APAC & MEA to be based in Singapore. You will be a strategic HR Business Partner who has the ability to collaborate, contribute and thrive within a fast-paced team environment.
• Recognised brand
• Global working environment
• High People engagement
It is key to have an international mindset, skilled at building relationships and gaining the trust of your peers and leaders. Reporting to the HR VP of APAC and MEA, you will be working closely with the key business leaders in the region in particular the C Suites in solving challenging problems.
• Be a consultant and advisor to the managers and employees with regards to talent acquisition, employee relations, engagement, coaching, performance management, organizational design, change management, talent assessments, leadership development, succession planning programs and more.
• To provide guidance and advice on HR operational activities in accordance with the local, region and global policies and procedures
• To provide advice on employment legislation and guide teams to regional or local HR support as required.
• Strong collaborative effort with the local HR generalist and managers on the HR activities required to support the Business
• Continuously monitor HR compliance requirements in the business and people processes
• Offer guidance to one direct report under your care
Ideally, you should have 8 to 10 years of experience, preferably gained from Fast Moving Consumer Goods with strong change management background. In addition, you should have the following:
• Degree qualification (preferably in Human Resource) or above
• Excellent Communication and presentation skills
• A proactive and independent individual
For further details please contact Hazel Kok by sending in your CV to HK@elliottscotthr.com
Job Code: HK/15925
EA Licence No: 14C6917
Registration No: R1879619
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.