A cutting edge online company with a strong foothold in the Asia Pacific region is looking for a resourceful and client focused professional to join them as Regional C&B Manager
- Newly created start up role
- High growth company, currently experiencing a continued phase of growth in Asia
- Innovative and fast paced working environment
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and administering annual salary review process, applying market data application. You will also run annual benefits review process including market benchmarking, incentive and non-commission reviews, as well as payment programs. While managing all remuneration related programs, you will also be coordinating with HR Services to coordinate global mobile employee assignments.
The ideal candidate does not require to be a dedicated compensation and benefits professional but should have a high degree of technical compensation and benefits competence within a wider HR Generalist role. Additionally, while previous experience in other online industries would be ideal, candidates from all other industries will be considered. You should also possess strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to face off to senior business leaders and be able to articulate the impact of rewards strategies on business objectives and profit and loss accounts. We are also looking for:
- Minimum eight years’ human resources experience with a strong background in compensation and benefits
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to align compensation and benefits policies to business objectives
- University educated with an HR or business related degree
- Highly organised with excellent project management and analytical skills
For further details, please contact Vincent Romano on +65 6493 1873 or send your details to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Job Code VR/12599.
Registration Number: R1104323
EA License Number:14C6917
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.