Our client, a Global Fast Moving Consumer Goods company is looking for a talented Regional Head of Talent Acquisition (APAC and MEA) to be based in Singapore.
• Recognised brand
• Global working environment
• High People engagement
Reporting to the HRVP (APAC & MEA), you will lead and develop a team of 15 recruitment professionals across multiple locations in APAC and MEA region. Your responsibility will be a mix of strategical, tactical and operational work. A large part of your work will be coaching and developing the Talent Acquisition team. You will be part of the international HR leadership team, working with the business leaders and Talent Acquisition partners to build on recruitment strategies and activities to support the business needs.
• Develop and implement creative ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and deliver outcomes focused on continuous improvement
• Work on Headquarter related senior positions.
• Understand the workforce needs and develop improvement on the recruitment processes
• Establish Strong Employer Branding strategies
• Stay current to organizational changes as well as industry and technology trends that may impact hiring strategies and needs
• Oversee recruitment budget.
Ideally, you should have minimum 8 years of experience, preferably gained from Fast Moving Consumer Goods in a leadership position for the last 5 years. You are up to date with the latest recruitment solutions and approaches and has high ability to cope with tight deadlines.
In addition, you should have the following:
• Degree qualification (preferably in Human Resource) or above
• Excellent Communication and presentation skills
• A proactive and independent individual
For further details please contact Hazel Kok by sending in your CV to HK@elliottscotthr.com
Job Code: HK/15926
EA Licence No: 14C6917
Registration No: R1879619
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.