An international media organization is looking for an experienced and results-oriented HR Business Partner to strengthen the existing team that has a strong performance culture -
- Stable organization in growth mode
- Business partnering and project management role- minimal HR operations
- International working environment – Multi-cultural stakeholders
The successful applicant will be responsible for navigating HR effectively to ensure quality and timely delivery of all HR services to meet business needs. You will play a critical role in building strong working relationships with the business and HR leaders to translate business strategies into long term people strategies and agendas. As a successful HR Partner, you will provide coaching, drive innovation, employee engagement, process improvement and commitment to service excellence.
The ideal candidate will possess the gravitas to build credibility with the business and stakeholders. As such, strong relationship building and influencing skills are a must including previous experience working in a diverse, demanding, multinational environment.
Additionally, we are also looking for the following -
- Minimum of six years’ HR Generalist experience
- Prior experience in fast pace MNC organization is preferred
- A strong team player, delivering strongly whilst communicating effectively with the wider HR team and business
- Personal credibility and ability to influence key stakeholders across the organisation
- Excellent communication in English and strong presentation skills
For further details please contact Phang Wanxin on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference – WP/13084.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration Number: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.