A global firm in the professional services industry is looking for an experienced and results-oriented Regional HR Business Partner to strengthen the existing team that has a strong performance culture -
- Regional role covering APAC
- Full generalist role with focus in strategic planning
- International working environment – Multi-cultural stakeholders
- Individual contributor role
Reporting to the HR Director, you will be driving regional HR initiatives including projects, Talent Development, Compensation Management, Performance management and Training. You will also be driving strategies around robust succession planning, talent development and retention. Partnering with senior stakeholders, you will also diagnose issues and recognise opportunities for improvements. This role will be key to ensure that the HR services provided in country are consistent with Global HR policies and processes, reflect local policy frameworks, and are quality and efficient. As a successful HR partner, you will support business development such as supporting in client pitches and provide oversight and guidance to any M&A integration and assimilation to the organisation.
The ideal candidate will possess the gravitas to build credibility with the business, including both country and regional stakeholders. As such, strong relationship building and influencing skills are a must including previous experience working in a diverse, demanding, multinational environment.
Additionally, we are also looking for the following -
- Minimum 6 to 8 years’ regional HR business partnering experience
- Proven track record of setting and driving HR strategies with a dynamic leadership team
- Specific expertise in change management would be highly advantageous
- Experience of HR Business partnering for a commercial business
- Excellent communication in English and strong presentation skills
For further details please contact Phang Wanxin on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference – WP/13575.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration Number: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.