This aggressively expanding financial firm requires an assertive HR Business Partner to interface with senior executives.
- Fast-paced organisation; complex, meaty role with lots of projects to get stuck into
- High touch environment, ideally suited to individuals who enjoy coaching leaders
- Ability to work autonomously and drive initiatives
This focuses on advising senior business leaders. Commercially astute, you must be quick to understand complex concepts and adept at substantiating your opinions using data and metrics. Your role will be to support leaders in defining and building a high performance culture.
The ideal candidate will feel at home in a fast-paced, investment banking environment. A track record of excellent stakeholder management skills and an ability to engage with leaders on a regional level is imperative.
- A minimum of 12 years’ relevant HR experience gained in Singapore
- Commercial approach to HR advisory
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- University educated, ideally with a postgraduate degree in HR and/or Business (MBA candidates preferred)
To be considered for this role, please send your word CV to email@example.com quoting TS/12428.
Registration No: R1329062
EA Licence No:14C6917
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.