Looking to make an impact in a growing organisation? This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong HR Business Partner with excellent stakeholder management skills to join a multinational in an exciting growth phase.
- Own the regional business partnering and operational piece
- Represent HR at executive level for the region
- Meaty role with change management and people development aspects
This role requires an individual who is looking for an opportunity to apply their HR experience from a large multinational to a company that is in a growth phase in Asia. As this role is the most senior HR position in Asia, you will be called upon as the subject matter expert for employment practices in APAC. Proficiency in more than one Asian language is highly advantageous, as this role will interface substantially with internal clients across the region.
This multinational prides itself on its high standards of service excellence. The expectation is therefore for a mature and solutions-focused HR partner who is adaptable and agile.
The ideal candidate will be:
- University degree in human resources or other business related subject
- Comfortable working in a matrixed, multinational organisation with a flat structure
- Experience working with senior management as a trusted advisor
- Strong communication, change management and coaching skills
- 10 years’ human resources experience in a fast moving, multinational environment with strong Asia Pacific exposure
- Commercially astute and results driven
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting TS/12867
Tamara Sigerhall, Director
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1329062
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.