A financial services multinational with growing presence in Asia is now seeking a Regional HR Business Partner at Director level to advise stakeholders across several locations in APAC.
- Established and growing company
- Advise on, define and lead corporate initiatives across the region
- Deliver operational excellence
You will act as a strategic, yet hands-on, partner to the APAC leadership team, supporting business strategy and objective setting. Your focus will be on growing the business and developing its people. As a subject matter expert for talent attraction and development in the region, you will advise and coach at all levels of the organisation to drive a high performance culture across the board.
You will have the support of a robust operational back bone. This role requires a self-driven, all-rounder with a passion for business partnering.
- A degree in a business related subject from a respectable university
- solid HR track record spanning a minimum of 7-10 years, with banking or financial services
- Experience in strategic HR, including grounding in the full spectrum of tactical HR (e.g. recruitment, on-boarding, compensation and benefits, performance review, and off-boarding)
- Exceptional communication skills, in spoken and written English
To be considered for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference TS/12625
Registration No: R1329062
EA Licence No:14C6917
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.