My client is a leading global financial services organisation
• Analyses information and data necessary to define and discern cost and policy implications of negotiations and disputes.
• Uses surveys, interviews, and other studies to conduct research regarding human resource policies, compensation, and other employment issues.
• Advises and trains managers and supervisors in best employee relations practices and strategies for managing supervisor problems and employee grievances. Develops further training as needed.
• Represents organization in contract negotiations, meetings, and negotiations with employee and labour organizations.
• Collaborates with leadership on matters of policy and terms of memoranda of understanding before and throughout negotiation process.
• Collaborates with legal counsel and departments in the preparation for and participation in negotiation with employee
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Written & spoken business level Mandarin
• At least 8 year employee relations or HRBP experience from a leading international organisation
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: GT/15332
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.