Due to the growth of our client’s Asia and Pacific operations, they are looking for an experienced results-oriented HR Generalist to strengthen the existing team that has a strong performance culture.
- Regional role supporting APAC
- Full spectrum HR functions
- International company in growth mode – Luxury retail
Reporting directly into the Regional HR Director, the successful applicant will be responsible for developing, executing and monitoring the operations of human resource systems and policies to ensure the company’s goals and objectives are met through the maximisation of the HR by effective management, development and career planning. You will be involved in delivering the full range of HR-related services to internal and external clients to help support growth within the business and will ensure that HR policies and strategies are implemented accordingly.
The ideal candidate will possess the gravitas to build credibility with the business, including both country and regional stakeholders. As such, strong relationship building and influencing skills are a must including previous experience working in a diverse, demanding, multinational environment.
Additionally, we are also looking for the following -
- Minimum of five years HR Generalist experience preferably on a regional level
- Business acumen and HR experience with a proven track record of acting as a strong HR partner in a retail or fast moving goods company
- Bright, autonomous and switched on professional with plenty of initiative
- Positive attitude, self-driven and hands-on
- Demonstrated organization skills leading to the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
For further details please contact Phang Wanxin on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference – WP/ 13373.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration Number: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.