Our client is a successful market leader in its industry. Due to recent expansion, it is now seeking an HR Generalist to take on a key role in their team. If you enjoy enjoying in a supportive and fun environment then this would be an interesting role for you.
• Newly created regional role
• Multi-cultural and fast-paced environment
• Great HR projects exposure
As part of a growing dynamic HR team, you will be involved in all areas of HR such as recruitment, Talent Management, engagement and Training. Due business expansion and transformation, this person will have great HR projects exposure such as recruitment and talent management process alignment as well as HRIS implementation. We are looking for a passionate HR professional with a minimum of 4 year’s of relevant experience gained retail or FMCG.
The successful individual will have demonstrated ability to think independently and creatively. This person also needs to be hands on and be flexible when required. To be successful in this role you will need to be comfortable in business partnering with the senior management team.
In addition, we are also looking for:
• At least 4 years of relevant HR Generalist experience
• Attention to detail and good project management experience
• Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
• Proactive, team player and self-motivated individual. Ideally someone who thrives in an ever-changing environment
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code TH/13317.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.