Our client is a large global law firm looking to hire a Senior HR Manager. This role would suit someone with extensive business partner experience within a complex matrix organisation, who thrives on building credibility with senior leadership. This role also plays a key part in driving HR generalist strategy, developing best practices and coaching business leadership in the development and management of their teams.
- Provide leadership, mentoring and support to a team of HR generalists
- Support the business on a wide range of employee relations issues
- Contribute to business strategy and identification of succession planning
- Support and guide managers in disciplinary and grievance hearings
- Maintain and keep up-to-date on employment law, relevant industry trends and best practice
- Engage with business leaders in performance matters and developing talent within their function
- Prove strategic support to the firm during change management programmes
- Work with specialist teams to help business leaders deliver key annual processes such as performance and salary reviews
- Extensive experience as a business partner in the legal sector
- Experience managing junior HR staff
- Have the skills, knowledge and attributes to work flexibly and autonomously within a fast moving and changing environment.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards this
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders and to influence business decisions
- Ability to work collaboratively across different specialist teams
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Ability to adapt style and approach to suit the situation or audience
- Seeks continuous improvement to drive greater efficiencies
For further details please contact Jaime Marks at email@example.com.