An engineering organization is looking for an experienced and results-oriented HR Manager to strengthen the existing team that has a strong performance culture -
- Stable organization in growth mode
- Business partnering and project management role with HR operations
- International working environment – Multi-cultural stakeholders
The successful applicant will be responsible for navigating HR effectively to ensure quality and timely delivery of all HR services to meet business needs. You will play a critical role in building strong working relationships with the business and HR leaders to translate business strategies into long term people strategies and agendas. You will provide coaching, drive innovation, employee engagement, process improvement and commitment to service excellence. As the HR Manager, you will be responsible to develop and administer all HR activities. These include setting up and streamlining policies and procedures; keeping abreast and advising on all legislative matters; administering all visas, work and employment passes; taxes and IRAS. You will additionally undertake salary market surveys, data, benchmarking, ex pat management and provide end-to-end HR ops/reporting.
The ideal candidate will possess the gravitas to build credibility with the business and stakeholders. As such, strong relationship building and influencing skills are a must including previous experience working in a diverse, demanding, multinational environment.
Additionally, we are also looking for the following -
- Minimum of eight years’ HR Generalist experience
- Prior experience in fast pace MNC organization is preferred
- A strong team player, delivering strongly whilst communicating effectively with the wider HR team and business
- Personal credibility and ability to influence key stakeholders across the organisation
- Excellent communication in English and strong presentation skills
For further details please contact Phang Wanxin on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference – WP/13305.