Our client is a leading media MNC with their Head Office based in Hong Kong. Due to the growth of the business, they are now looking for a Regional HR Manager to join their exciting team.
• New Regional HR role
• Multi-cultural and fast-paced environment
• HR set up role
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this role will be responsible for the full function of HR such as recruitment, ER, L&D, C&B, and performance management in 3 countries in the region. This is a new role and you will be responsible for setting up the HR function, more specifically you will put in place an employee handbook, set up a robust talent management programme, set up a C&B structure and build a good relationship with vendors. You will play a critical role in building a strong HR presence in the region. We are looking for a seasoned HR professional with a minimum of 5 years of generalist experience from MNCs and regional experience will be advantageous. In addition we are looking for:
• Creative and proactive HR professional
• Someone who is happy to be hands on and also has the ability to be strategic
• Industry exposure in consumer or communication sectors
• Language fluency English is essential and working knowledge with Cantonese and Mandarin advantageous
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.