Our client is a reputable management consultancy MNC with their Head Office based in Hong Kong. They are now looking for an HR Manager to join their exciting international team, to lead the HR function as an individual contributor.
• Regional HR role
• Good project exposure
• Great exposure to the senior management team
Reporting directly to the Regional COO, this role will be responsible for the full function of HR such as recruitment, employee relations, Learning & Development, Compensations & Benefit, and performance management in 3 locations in the region. You will play a critical role in building a strong HR presence in the region. We are looking for a seasoned HR professional with a minimum of 5 years of generalist experience from MNCs and regional experience will be advantageous.
In addition we are looking for:
• Proactive HR professional
• Someone who is happy to be hands on and also has the ability to be strategic
• Industry exposure in professional services
• Language fluency English is essential and working knowledge with Cantonese and Mandarin advantageous
For further details please contact Gladys Kung on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com
Job Code GK/14917
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.