This top tier management consultancy has a unique opportunity for a Regional HR Manager to lead a team across multiple countries in Asia.
• Define, optimise and drive operational HR excellence across the firm
• Consult with the business and provide commercial and pragmatic solutions
• Lead a team that delivers best-in-class, transactional HR support
This role requires an individual with a minimum of 10 years of first-hand knowledge in Singapore HR employment legislation and a passion for providing pro-active HR solutions. Knowledge of handling the entire employee life cycle, including coaching managers through the annual appraisal process and handling compensation reviews is essential. You must bring to this role an analytical mind-set and a "can-do" attitude.
This company offers a working environment that values high professional and ethical standards. This opening is suited to an individual who understands HR strategy and is strong in tactical follow-through. As a seasoned HR generalist who is unflappable you bring a particular knack for employee engagement and stakeholder management to this role.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of HR experience, with a proven track record of driving operational and tactical HR excellence
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Experience working in a partnership environment greatly preferred, experience from large multinational with a diverse work force advantageous
- Leadership skills in terms of managing direct reports