Headquartered in Singapore, this retail company is looking for an experienced results-oriented HR Manager to lead the HR team supporting the region-
- Regional role – Supporting Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Strategic corporate role at group level
- Team management position with direct reports
The successful applicant will be responsible for developing, executing and monitoring the operations of human resource systems and policies to ensure the company’s goals and objectives are met through the maximisation of the HR by effective management, development and career planning. You will be involved in delivering the full range of HR-related services to internal and external clients to help support growth within the business and will ensure that HR policies and strategies are implemented accordingly.
The ideal candidate will possess the gravitas to build credibility with the business, including both country and regional stakeholders. As such, strong relationship building and influencing skills are a must including previous experience working in a diverse, demanding, multinational environment.
Additionally, we are also looking for the following -
- Minimum of six to eight years HR Generalist experience on a regional level - essential
- Bright, autonomous and switched on professional with plenty of initiative
- Positive attitude, self-driven and hands-on
- Responsive with first class communication in English and strong presentation skills
For further details please contact Phang Wanxin on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference – WP/ 12853.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration Number: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.