A growing multinational organisation with a regional hub in Singapore is looking for an experienced people manager to run HR operations for the region.
• Lead a team of HR specialists
• Partner with internal and external stakeholders to provide service deliver excellence
• Regional role
This role will work closely with internal stakeholders to provide seamless HR services. This is a leadership role which will allow you to mentor and develop others. You must be well versed with Singapore and Malaysia HR employment laws. Highly detail-oriented, meticulous and customer centric, you have a real gift for on-the-spot problem solving.
This company prides itself on its high professional standards and is a leading player in its industry sector. The office location is one of Singapore's most prestigious developments. This company offers generous employee benefits and is a family-friendly working environment.
• Minimum 8 years of HR operations experience gained in Singapore, ideally within a multinational
• Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
• A passion for delivering service excellence
• Quick thinker, problem solver, able to navigate ambiguity
• Prior team management experience is required