A great opportunity is now available for an experienced HR Shared Services manager to lead a small regional team within this multinational financial services company.
• Lead a team and drive process transformation projects
• Multi-national working environment interfacing with senior stakeholders
• Excellent career development and internal mobility opportunities
You will have oversight of the full spectrum of the employee life cycle and therefore will need to be able to have proven experience in handling the full spectrum. This role is responsible for taking ownership of the smooth and seamless delivery of end-to-end transactional HR services including on-boarding, mobility and managing third party vendors. You will be accountable for meeting and exceeding expected service standards. As a people manager, you must be able to motivate and coach a team of specialists.
The ideal candidate will have a background from financial services shared services and proven team management skills. Leading with a “can-do” approach and knowing when to push back is crucial for your success in this role.
• A minimum of 8 years’ relevant HR experience gained in shared services within a bank or other financial services company
• Team leadership experience
• Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
• Knowledge of how to manage regional process improvement projects and advantage
• Degree in a business or related subject
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting TS/12630
Tamara Sigerhall, Managing Consultant, Elliott Scott
Registration No: R1329062
EA Licence No:14C6917
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.