My client is a leader in the event management industry and has a strong presence in APAC. Due to the growth of their business, a brand new position has been created to effectively support the business.
• Great HR projects exposure
• Brand new HR position
• Excellent regional exposure
Reporting to a dynamic Regional HR Director based in Singapore you will lead a team of experienced HRIS and HR Operations professionals. You should provide professional and customer-oriented delivery of HR operations across various HR work streams including employee lifecycle processes, benefits and HRIS services to all business units across the region and ensure all processes are running smoothly and accurately. In additional, you will play a key role in M&A and HR projects. To be successful in this role, you must have solid HR operations with strong team management experience and the ability to work closely with the business.
In addition to this they are also looking for:
• Minimum of 8 years of HR operations experience in a sizeable organization, professional services firms a plus
• Proactive, resilience and adaptability to change
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, managerial skills, fast-paced, logical, and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and vendors
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send us your CV in word document to email@example.com.
Job code: TH/13363
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.