Our client, a highly successful and next-generation US company with growing presence in Asia, is seeking an Regional HR Support to take on a key role in their growing HR team.
· Work closely with the management team
· Multi-cultural and fast-paced environment
· Good career development opportunity
Reporting to the Regional HR Director, you will be involved in all areas of HR but specifically, you will be play a key role in Recruitment, C&B, engagement, HR operations and training. We are looking for a passionate HR professional with some relevant experience gained from sizable multinationals. My client is looking for someone who is interested in HR process streamlining projects and if you either have the experience or have the right mindset then I would like to hear from you.
The successful individual will have demonstrated ability to think independently and creatively. This person also needs to be hands on and be flexible when required.
In addition, we are also looking for:
· Relevant HR generalist / Junior HRBP experience
· Comfortable to be hands on and has the potential to take on more
· Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
· A detail-oriented, team player and self-motivated individual
For further details please contact Alice Cheung by sending your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code AC/16207
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.